Interested in Seeing What We Could Do For You & Your Financial Future?
In taking a comprehensive approach to developing your financial plan, we’ll work with you through each step of our financial planning process to learn more about your financial habits and needs. Doing so allows us to customize our independent advice and develop goal-based solutions that encompass every aspect of your financial picture.
First, Follow Our Simple Steps to Getting Started
Schedule a Time to Get Acquainted
To get things started, choose a time that works for you to get better acquainted with our firm.
Complete Our Online Client Questionnaire
To make the most out of our initial meeting, please provide some important info using our online client questionnaire.
Tell Us More About Your Greatest Financial Concern
A concern today, a goal together. Tell us more before we meet.
Next, Review Our Planning Process
Getting Acquainted Call
- Tell us more about your needs, concerns, aspirations
- Review our process
Engage & Gather Information
- Engagement letter
- Receive data-gathering action plan
- 30-day spending review notebook
- Complete financial assessment notebook
- Online collaboration
- Identify values
- Clarify priorities
- Review risk tolerance
- Identify strengths
- Identify potential obstacles
New Account Introduction
- New client paperwork
- Confirm communication preferences
- Presentation of your customized financial plan strategy
- Review suggested action plan
- Confirm we have implemented your strategy as expected
- Review new statements
- Answer questions
Annual Check Up
- Monitor progress
- Help maintain focus on goals
- Address new issues, transitions and concerns
- Review allocations and portfolio
- Review action plan